Media coverage helps us increase awareness of the need for conservation in Missouri. Some recent media:
- Missouri River Country – a three minute video montage of the grandeur that is the Missouri River Valley, produced in July, 2015.
- Heartland – aired throughout December, 2013 on PBS.
This Nine Network special produced by Patrick Murphy explores the beauty and the bounty of Missouri River country and why it is such an important natural resource. The special expresses Nine’s commitment to the environment and offers related products to sustaining members.
- Our River Legacy; St. Louis Post-Dispatch, stltoday.com – December 17, 2013
Nine Network’s Heartland Explores Missouri’s River Country; ninenet.org – November 20, 2013
- Magnificent Missouri 2013; ketc Channel 9 – November 2013 (video below)
- Exploring Missouri River Country: From Hermann’s Wine Trail to the Confluence; Examiner – October 27, 2013
- Missouri River Country Book Signing; Fox2Now with John Pertzborn – October 21, 2013